Request an Estimate
Measuring & Drawing your Countertops For a Quote
To ensure the most accurate estimate of your custom countertops, the following tips will help you properly draw your countertop surface. Please refer to the countertop sample layout shown on the right for an example of how to draw your countertops. Click here to download your own estimate drawing sheet.
1) Measure length & width in inches to the nearest 1/2”. Remember to include overhang.
2) Indicate wall locations.
3) Indicate which walls will have a stone backsplash: Note the type of backsplash as
standard height or custom.
4) Label and indicate placement of sink(s). (Actual sink placement will be confirmed at
5) Indicate location of range and/or cooktop. (Actual range and/or cooktop placement
will be confirmed at field measure).
6) Label any islands, desks or other areas where you would like granite countertops.
7) Indicate any special radius corners you may want on your countertops. If you are unsure
of radius corners we will used standard corners. Please note there is no additional charge
for custom corners.
8) Indicate locations and sizes of extended overhang for all countertops. You do not need to indicate standard overhangs.
Feel free to contact 3 Guys Granite if you have questions or need assistance. These measurements are for estimating only.
Click on this image for an example...